Carbon Steel Fin Tubes will be processed out of various Grades of both Seamless and Welded Plain Carbon Steel Tubes.
Plain Carbon Steel Tubes will be procured from well known Indian plain tube manufacturers, as per material specification and customer requirement, for processing Fin Tubes. Plain Carbon Steel Tubes will be procured for finning, duly Hydro Tested and Eddy Current Tested as per material specification and code, from plain tube manufacturers only, as per customer requirement.If customer require, we will procure plain Carbon Steel Tubes for finning, duly inspected, approved and released by customer or Third Party Inspection Agency, at plain Tubes manufacturer's end. Carbon Steel Fin Tubes are generally used for Heat Exchanger Applications in Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical Companies, etc.
|Material [ MOC ]||Seamless Carbon Steel - SA - 179, SA - 334, DIN 17175,
: Welded Carbon Steel - SA-214, BS3059, BS3059 ERW320
|Diameter||12.70mm, 15.88mm, 19.05mm, 22.20mm, 25.40mm & 38.10mm|
|Wall thickness||1.42mm up to 3.25mm|
|No. of Fins per Inch||19, 26, 28, 32 FPI|
|Total Length||Max. Up to 20 Mtrs.|
- Carbon Steel Low Fin Tubes are available with exact lengths required by customer, maximum upto 20 Meters.
- Carbon Steel Low Finned Tubes are available with plain portion at both ends, as per customer specification.
- Carbon Steel Fin Tubes are available with Intermediate landings (plain portion for baffle sheet support), as per customer requirement.
- Carbon Steel Fin Tubes will be supplied, duly Hydro Tested, after finning. Carbon Steel Fin Tubes will be supplied in "As Finned Temper".
- Carbon Steel Fin Tubes will be supplied, duly Stress Relieved on Temporary Electric Furnace from outside reliable party, on customer specific requirement. Heat Treatment cycle will be finalized as per specification and code, mutually agreed by customer.
- We shall supply Carbon Steel Fin Tubes, duly inspected and approved by Customer or any Third Party Inspection Agency, as per customer specific requirement, at our end before dispatch.
- We shall provide MTC alongwith our supply documents.